Position Available: Acquisitions Director
Location: Columbus, OH, Kansas City, MO and St. Louis, MO
The Acquisitions Director will be responsible for all aspects of valuating and comping single family homes. This leader role will leverage the Company’s best in class acquisition platform, and conduct and manage the underwriting, due-diligence, and negotiation on hundreds of properties a month through multiple acquisition channels.
Responsibilities include but not limited to..
- Provide on-point valuations of residential Real Estate in assigned markets.
- Manage business processes to acquire as many homes as possible.
- Collaborate and partner with Departmental Leadership to ensure objectives are met.
- Maintain constant market knowledge including tracking deal flow, return requirements, recent sales data, prevailing market conditions and indicators to assist in making investment decisions.
- Play a key role in presenting information such as company goals and employee recognition.
- Valuate properties using MLS.
- Analyze data and trends to proactively identify and acquire profitable properties.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of acquisitions specialists
Company Info: Founded in 2015, the company pared ground-breaking real estate technology with fundamental industry experience and created a platform where sellers could receive a strong purchase offer for their home, quickly contract and close, and avoid the hassles associated with traditional real estate selling.
5+ years’ experience in property valuation for single family homes
Understanding of state requirements and regulations as they relate to single family homes
Proficient in common computer applications, including Microsoft Office
Solid track record of employee development and engagement
Entrepreneurial spirit inspired to drive new ventures within the business