Position: Asset Manager
Location: Reston, VA
The Asset Manager (AM) oversees a portfolio of affordable housing properties, acting in the capacity of a relationship manager, decision maker and problem solver. The AM reports to the Vice President of Asset Management and works closely with other departments within the company. He or she will conduct review and financial analysis; schedule and execute site visits and work closely with respective partners and property managers to ensure long-term viability of the asset. The AM will work to enhance CPP’s relations with vendors, partners and investors. The AM will also be responsible for asset management concerns from development through the sale or disposition of the asset, to ensure the delivery of appropriate tax credits, increase cash flow while also preserving the asset.
Established 15+ years ago, company is an owner, investor and developer of affordable, multifamily housing across the US. They currently manage a portfolio approaching 7,000 units and have added 2,500 units in the last 16 months! Company has a great mission, team and culture and they are committed to providing quality affordable housing and community renewal initiatives.
- 5+ years of progressive asset management experience overseeing portfolios of Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) multifamily housing.
- Must have strong financial analytics experience.
- Knowledge of multiple housing programs to include Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), HUD and Rural Development highly desired.
- Must have strong computer skills and thorough knowledge of Outlook, MS Word, MS Access and Excel.
- Strong understanding of property operations and working with 3rd party property management companies/partners.