Position: Assistant General Manager
Location: Assistant General Manager, Seattle/Bellevue area
As an Assistant General Manager, you will assist in leading, coaching, and inspiring a team to deliver a highly elevated experience at a 200+ unit, Class A+, Luxury apartment building. You will demonstrate superb communication and problem-solving skills, take ownership in all aspects of work and be passionate about providing five-star hotel quality service.
Owner, manager, and developer of a diverse portfolio of real estate to include luxury multifamily, commercial office, hotel, and mixed-use properties.
- 4+ years of experience managing luxury multifamily properties as a Property Manager or High Level Assistant Manager… high-rise, mid-rise, and/or mixed-use preferred.
- On-Site, MRI, Yardi or other property management software required
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of professionals
- Deep knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
- Must have high level, customer service skills