Position Available: Assistant Property Manager
Location: Cleveland, OH
The Assistant Director of Property Management executes duties with the highest regard for exceptional performance, operational functions, & the best interests of Company. The Assistant Director of Property Management also bears responsibility for the team’s efforts to maximize productivity, efficiency, creativity, strategic problem solving, and customer service.
Company Info: Company is a full-service property management firm that manages a diverse portfolio of properties consisting of homeowner associations, apartments, shopping centers and office buildings. They have a long history in real estate, construction and development and they are continually growing their portfolio. They have approximately 100 properties under management w/ approx. 90 team members and a tremendous culture!
- 1+ years’ experience in an assistant role within homeowners association management, condo association management or multifamily management.
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Office & Outlook, and financial software. Company currently uses Caliber Software, but they are converting to Appfolio.
- Exceptional organization and basic understanding of bookkeeping principles.
- Must be able to offer outstanding customer service.
- Excellent Communication: ability to interact & communicate effectively, efficiently, & professionally, verbally & in writing.