Position: Construction Superintendent
Location: Austin, Texas
Responsible for all construction activities at a 400+ unit, Class A High-Rise apartment community located in Austin, TX. Ensures the on-time and on-budget completion of assigned construction projects by managing the construction, manpower, financial, and safety, and reporting activities associated with the projects.
World class, progressive owner, manager, and developer of a diverse portfolio of real estate.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Superintendent on ground up, new development multifamily properties. Must have high-rise experience.
- Exhibits thorough knowledge of MEP and structural trades related to multifamily construction and exhibits thorough knowledge of construction safety practices and can enforce OSHA and Company safety guidelines. OSHA 30 is preferred.
- Ability to interpret all drawing disciplines and contract documents and translate them to the construction field.
- Ability to create a project schedule based on knowledge and experience of the duration of different trades. Schedule and manage equipment and materials delivery and inspections with local government authorities.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the development and new construction business from both a technical standpoint, and from a project management standpoint.