Position Available: Corporate Controller
Location: Worthington, OH
The Corporate Controller will assist the CFO in the financial management of a multi-company organization. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Devise, implement and oversee various financial controls
- Take the lead in the budgeting process for a multitude of entities in 2 different
- accounting systems
- Manage the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Oversee and assist in the preparation of monthly Financial Reporting for multiple companies including consolidated reports
- Assist in preparation and review of year-end work papers for income tax filings for over 55 entities
- Maintain work papers for monthly/quarterly investor reporting
- Prepare various spreadsheets for management
Company Info: Company is a premier builder and developer of for-purchase and for-rent maintenance-free communities with approx. 1,000 units under management. This is a combination of ranch-style apartments/condos as well as urban apartments. They plan to double over the next year!
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Controller or Assistant Controller in a multicompany/multi-division environment is required
Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is required
Real Estate experience is required, preferably in residential multi-family development and/or ownership and management
Self-driven and organized. Ability to manage projects independently.