Position Available: Director, Learning and Development – Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
Responsible for designing, implementing, and managing L&D programs to build associate knowledge, skills, and abilities, and allow Company to fulfill its mission. The Director will provide leadership in building the L&D function and programs from the ground up through developing and executing training strategies in support of overall strategic objectives. This role is a key link that will drive culture and business value through aligning associate skills with operations policies and procedures that will advance organizational and associate effectiveness. The Director will ensure seamless management and execution of L&D efforts ranging from creating a curriculum to delivering dynamic learning experiences that will be used in the day-to-day operation of the business.
Company Info: Client is a well-capitalized, owner/manager of conventional, multifamily housing communities. They currently manage 8,000 units and plan to grow to 25,000+ units over the next 3-5 years!
- 10+ years’ experience in learning and development with at least 2+ years of recent experience in the multifamily property management industry.
- Well versed in developing L&D initiatives, functions, metrics, curriculum, etc.
- Strong experience using technology platforms for e-learning, on-boarding, etc.
- Ability to work cross functionally within the organization.
- BA Degree and CPLP highly preferred.