Position: Director of Leasing
Location: Nashville, TN
This position will be responsible for all leasing and renewal activity in the Nashville market as well as “additional markets” to include Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit, Columbus, Des Moines, Indianapolis and Scottsdale. Portfolio will consist of 1.5-2M SF of medical office building (MOB) space.
Client is a full-service owner, manager, and developer of healthcare real estate. Founded 20+ years ago, the company has established and maintained relationships with some of the most respected hospital/health care systems nationally. Currently, the company manages properties located in over 30 states totaling over 14M sq. ft.
- BA Degree (highly preferred)
- 5-10+ years of comprehensive experience in the commercial real estate industry. Proven track record of success overseeing the leasing efforts for a portfolio of medical office buildings (MOB’s) and/or commercial office buildings.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience in marketing, lease structure and business development.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Executive-level presentation skills – prioritized, professional, polished.