Position Available: Director of Property Management
Location: Detroit, Michigan
The Director of Property Management plans, directs, and coordinates activities relating to the organization’s commercial and residential real estate portfolio in addition to leading, managing and developing the departmental team members. Ensures that established goals and objectives are accomplished with prescribed priorities, time limitations, and with fiscal responsibilities. Advises, recommends, and assists in the formulation of goals and objectives. Designs, implements, and monitors departmental policies, procedures, and programs.
*Current portfolio consists of approx. 20 properties totaling 2M SF (700+ units multifamily as well).
Company Info: Headquartered in Detroit, Company focuses on acquiring and developing multifamily, retail, boutique office, and mixed-use projects in both urban and suburban markets. Drawing from over 25 years of this robust industry expertise, an entrepreneurial, service-minded approach, and a laser-focused vision on building and maintaining relationships, Company has established its reputation as a world-class development and management company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a closely related field required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a leadership role (Director or VP) overseeing a diverse portfolio of properties.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with commercial office, retail and multifamily properties.
- Experience in lease negotiations and contractual language.
- Experience in fair housing a plus.
- Extensive experience with financial analysis, budget preparation and proven financial performer.