Position: Director of Property Management
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The Director of Property Management will be responsible for the overall operations of a commercial real estate portfolio totaling approx. 4M SF throughout the greater Pittsburgh area. The Director will direct and manage the budgeting, operations, physical condition, financial performance, and administration to obtain optimum efficiency for the real estate portfolio.
Well known and respected company that is one of the largest employers in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8-10 years of progressive Property Management experience w/ 3 years in a leadership role. Must have experience managing medical office buildings (MOB’s) and/or commercial office.
- Must have a thorough understanding of compliance regulations as related to property operations, Joint Commission, PA Department of Health, ADA, and local/city regulations and codes.
- Must have appropriate communication skills and knowledge of DDC systems and other computerized maintenance management systems.
- Demonstrated management and interactive skills developed in a complex organizational setting.