Position Available: Director of Property Management
Location: Washington, DC
The Director of Property Management will be tasked with building a property management division for the company. Responsibilities include but not limited to…
- Establish property management systems and processes, policies and procedures, and best practices for the property management division.
- Oversee and coordinate all property management and maintenance activities for the company.
- Create annual budgets for the properties and oversee income and expenses.
- Interpret leases and related documents.
- Assist with leasing existing vacancy opportunities.
- Work hand in hand with the team in conducting walk-throughs, inspections, etc.
- Establish and negotiate contracts with vendors.
- Hire, Train and Motive team members. Establish performance goals for the property management team so that each job is directed, with continuity of effort, toward the objectives of the management plan.
Company Info: Company was established 25+ years ago and has been an active owner/developer of Class A, Mixed-Use, Town Square, and Retail properties throughout the Mid-Atlantic.
Must have 3+ years’ experience as a Director/VP leading the property management efforts for a mixed-use portfolio of retail and/or commercial office properties. Preference is retail.
Extensive experience building operations and policies.
Strong financial/budgeting experience.
Must have excellent leadership skills.
Must be polished, professional and can interact with investors.