Position Available: District Manager – Southern/Central, NJ
The District Manager is responsible for supervising the daily operations and management of the properties assigned to you by maximizing NOI in accordance with property budgets and business plan, as well as minimizing individual property vacancies. Expertise in financial management, staffing, training, and property management site operations (preferably in affordable housing) for over 900+ units are essential responsibilities for a portfolio that will continue to grow in New Jersey.
Company Info: Client is a nationally ranked, full-service real estate company specializing in the development, construction, management and ownership of high quality, affordable housing communities. They currently own and manage 200+ communities totaling over 15,00 units!
- 2+ years of multiple site experience managing a portfolio in excess of 600 affordable housing units.
- Must be well versed with LIHTC, HUD-Section 8, and other affordable housing programs/compliance.
- Prior budgeting experience required; Strong accounting/business with financial management experience including maximizing NOI for all assigned sites required.
- High competency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- YARDI Voyager software experience preferred or other housing programs a plus.