Position Available: President
Location: TBD / Remote
President (Self-Storage Division) will lead all operations, have full P&L responsibility and set the vision and strategy for the company.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ability to build out the organization and oversee a dynamic team of Sr. District Managers and Regional Managers.
- Implement policies and procedures and best practices for the company.
- Lead budget process and all financial management to include forecasting, reporting, etc.
- Set goals for the company/regions and track KPI’s to achieve results.
- Oversee sales and marketing efforts to assure occupancy goals are met.
- Manage rental rates/discounts, protection plans, and/or other sources of income for the Company.
- Revenue Management.
Company Info: Progressive owner, manager, and developer of a diverse portfolio of real estate to include multifamily and self-storage properties. Well capitalized and actively growing portfolio through acquisitions and development. Properties are currently located throughout the Southeast and Sunbelt regions.
10+ years’ experience in a leadership role overseeing a large portfolio of self-storage properties. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills and can interact with institutional investors.
Strong analytical and financial skills are a must.
Experience building, leading and inspiring regional teams.
Proficiency with Microsoft Word/Excel.
Well-rounded in pricing, revenue management, marketing, etc.