Position: Project Manager
Location: Austin, Texas
Responsible for all construction activities at a 400+ unit, Class A High-Rise apartment community located in Austin, TX. Ensures the on-time and on-budget completion of assigned construction project by managing all activities related to the planning, building, budgeting/financial, safety and code compliance of the assigned new construction project.
World class, progressive owner, manager, and developer of a diverse portfolio of real estate.
- Must have 5+ years apartment construction project management experience.
- Must have ground up, high-rise, new construction experience.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to develop, comprehend, and complete legal, financial, construction-related, and human resources documents and to provide updates and reports to owners and key business leaders.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents. Experience in Timberline and other Company software applications related to budgeting and overall project management.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and mentor subordinate and peer employee staff.