Position: Project Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Project Manager is responsible for overseeing multifamily affordable housing new construction and rehab projects. This construction Project Manager will be involved from the initial permitting, design and pre-construction process. He or she will oversee the outside general contractors and manage the projects through to completion.
Large affordable housing developer, owner and manager. They are very team oriented with a strong family spirit and great benefits. This is an opportunity to be part of a large team who is building cutting edge affordable housing.
- Must be able to travel.
- Not less than four years of experience in multifamily construction project management (owner’s rep type role) with a degree, not less than 10 years of experience without a degree.
- MS Excel experience is required.
- Must have an understanding of cost review, architectural design review, permits, utilities and zoning. Must know how to coordinate a development schedule.
- Must understand the entitlement process and work with expeditors and consultants.
- Must have strong written skills and be a strong verbal communicator.