Position: Property Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas
The Property Manager is responsible for all operations for six medical office buildings (MOB) totaling over 450K SF. Acts as primary contact with tenants; directly involved with all aspects of property operations and daily administrative tasks. Additionally, Property Manager will perform periodic property inspections, oversee routine accounting such as AP processing and AR reporting, completes bi-annual forecasts for operating and capital expenses, and work with tenants, building maintenance staff and vendors to ensure work orders are complete.
Client is a full-service owner, manager, and developer of healthcare real estate. Founded 20+ years ago, the company has established and maintained relationships with some of the most respected hospital/health care systems nationally. Currently, the company manages properties located in over 20 states totaling over 15M SF.
- BA Degree highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience managing commercial office buildings and/or MOB.
- Strong skills in financial management to include creating/implementing budgets.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, team player with strong interpersonal, problem solving and communications skills with a proactive management approach.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.