Position: Property Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The Property Manager is responsible for the overall operation and financial success of an assigned portfolio of commercial properties.
National owner, manager and developer of commercial office buildings. Company has buildings in some of the best business districts on the East Coast to include Atlanta, Orlando, Nashville, Raleigh, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Tampa, Memphis, and Greensboro. They also have a tremendous culture!
- 5+ years’ experience in full service commercial property management
- Budgeting/reporting experience
- Demonstrated experience with property acquisition and/or new property start-up
- Proven experience managing capital improvement projects
Must be able to demonstrate proficiency and understanding of the following concepts:
• Consumer Price Index Increases
• Operating expense gross-ups
• Customer Utility Metering
• Utility Rate Schedules
• Preventive Maintenance Scheduling
• Measurement of rentable vs. usable square footage