Position Available: Regional Director
Location: Los Angeles, CA
The Regional Director will be responsible for all aspects of property management services for a 20+ property portfolio located in the State of California totaling approx. 1.4 million square feet of medical office building (MOB) space. Responsibilities include net operating income growth, ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service, cultivating, and maintaining strong hospital and tenant relationships, supervising on-site employees and outside management companies, and working closely with internal and external leasing teams.
Client is a full-service owner, manager, and developer of healthcare real estate. Founded 20+ years ago, the company has established and maintained relationships with some of the most respected hospital/health care systems nationally. Currently, the company owns 200+ properties in 25 states totaling over 15M sq. ft.
- 5+ years of comprehensive experience in the commercial real estate industry. Proven track record of success overseeing the property management efforts for a portfolio of medical office buildings (MOB’s) and/or commercial office buildings.
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly, communicate clearly.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Executive-level presentation skills – prioritized, professional, polished.
- BA Degree (highly preferred)