We are currently recruiting candidates for the following positions:
- Regional Maintenance Director, Hampton Roads/Virginia Beach, VA
- Regional Maintenance Director, Annapolis, MD
Regional Maintenance Director will oversee all maintenance for a portfolio totaling over several thousand multifamily housing units. They will assist DM’s and RPM’s with contract specifications and bids and consult on annual budgets and soliciting bids for major repairs, purchase/contracts, etc. The Regional Maintenance Director will lead a team of talented maintenance people within the region.
- Must have 3+ years of regional maintenance experience overseeing a few thousand units of multifamily, privatized military housing, and/or student housing experience. We are looking for a player/coach that is well versed technically.
- Must be knowledgeable in OSHA regulations.
- Must have excellent staff leadership skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Regional Maintenance Trainer, Hampton Roads/Virginia Beach, VA
- Regional Maintenance Trainer, Annapolis, MD
Regional Maintenance Trainer will be very active in training maintenance professionals within the region. They will ensure new hire maintenance staff is in compliance with the company’s national training programs, track employee progress, maintain all training manuals, assist national roll outs for new modules within Yardi, etc. This person will report to/work in tandem with the Regional Maintenance Director.
- Must have strong experience as a Maintenance Supervisor on a multifamily, privatized military housing and/or student housing property.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills – strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong technical and computer software experience – proficient with Yardi software.
- Knowledge of current Landlord Tenant laws as well as local, state, and federal regulations.
- Well versed in training on policies and procedures.
Client/Company Info: The company is a national TOP 20 owner, manager, and developer of a diverse portfolio of multifamily real estate.