Position Available: Regional Maintenance Director
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth
The Regional Maintenance Director is responsible for the oversight of physical operations and maintenance work across all Company’s communities. This role is responsible for the development and deployment of regular and preventative maintenance programs, unit and grounds inspections, maintenance staff selection, training and evaluation, ensuring the timely completion of work orders by maintenance teams, technical assistance, and the oversight of special projects including capital improvement projects.
Client is a well-capitalized, owner/manager of conventional, multifamily housing communities. They currently manage 8,000 units and plan to grow to 25,000+ units over the next 3-5 years.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Director/Regional Maintenance Supervisor role overseeing a portfolio of multi-family properties. Must have experience managing maintenance teams.
- Experience managing multi-site capital improvement projects required.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in drywall, electrical, carpentry, flooring, plumbing, painting, appliances, and lock change required.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills, and the ability to develop, train, and motivate others; strong interpersonal skills. Strong working knowledge of OSHA regulations as well as city, state, and federal codes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software; possesses general computer skills. Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn Resman and/or other Property Management/Maintenance software/systems