Position Available: Regional Maintenance Supervisor
Location: San Jose, CA
The Regional Maintenance Supervisor will assist with and oversee the Maintenance and Capital Improvement needs within an assigned portfolio of multifamily properties. This person’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Create contract scopes
• Comprehensive bid analysis and recommendations
• Assist in evaluating current and prospective maintenance employees
• Evaluate all vendors, and manage vendor timelines
• Provide on-site maintenance staff training
• Report specific needs and deficiencies on individual properties to the Portfolio Manager
• Assist in the development, establishment and monitoring of Preventative Maintenance procedures
• Assist with Capital Needs assessments – 5yr, 10yr and 15yr plans as requested
• Account for/supervise Capital Improvement projects or other projects as deemed necessary by a client or Portfolio Manager
• Work with General Contractor on new construction and rehab punch list inspections
*Regional Maintenance Supervisor will directly oversee the maintenance operations for a 700+ unit apartment community and oversee 4 smaller sites as well. Portfolio totals over 1,000 units.
Founded over 40 years ago, the company is one of the largest multifamily management companies in the country.
- 3+ years’ experience overseeing the maintenance operations for over 500+ units; multi-site experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Must be a player/coach type of leader.
- Ideal candidate would hold industry certifications or designations (CAMT, NAHMS, NAHMT, etc..).