Position: Regional Property Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN
The Regional Property Manager will be responsible for managing a diverse portfolio of conventional apartment communities while meeting financial goals for the portfolio and developing strategic initiatives for ensuring growth of net operating income.
- Responsible for identifying issues and developing resolutions of physical issues
- Developing aggressive and effective marketing solutions
- Recruiting, training, and development of site staff
- Ensuring all reporting is complete and accurate
- Must ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to at all properties within their portfolio
- Visit properties to inspect physical appearance as well as performance of the property
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Company
This person will be responsible for reviewing and understanding company operations and risk management objectives for a large real estate portfolio in multiple states. Duties also include conducting on-site surveys to identify physical hazards and evaluating controls; reviewing how properties are currently maintained and making recommendations for improvement plus developing and implementing an education program for staff.
Company is one of the leading multifamily housing development and property management companies nationwide. They manage a diverse portfolio of properties totaling over 35,000 units in 20+ states. The Company’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
- The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success in overseeing a portfolio of six or more properties (2+ years of experience as multi-site supervisor required)
- Track record of leadership experience to include sales training, goal setting, and performance management.
- Strong experience with compliance, file audits, and file approvals
- Strong reporting, analytical, budgeting, problem solving, and supervisory skills, as well as solid technology skills and the ability to multi-task