Position: Senior Accountant and Analyst
Location: Sarasota, FL
The Senior Accountant and Analyst is responsible for making all Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable general journal entries, performing general accounting functions, reporting on financials, reviewing data for accuracy, observing, and managing short-term cash needs and analyzing budget variances. The Senior Accountant and Analyst must comply with legal requirements and regulations, term agreements, and tax rules. Budget preparation and facilitation is also an essential element for the role.
Our client is a Developer, Owner, and Manager of commercial and residential properties in Pennsylvania and Florida.
- At least five years of progressive experience in accounting. A degree in Business Management and/or Accounting preferred.
- Advanced experience in QuickBooks, Excel, and Word.
- Strong analytical, organizational, time management, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple entities simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Real estate and small office experience are preferred.