Position Available: Senior Property Manager
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Oversee daily operations of medical office buildings in the San Antonio, Texas market. Key areas of responsibility include tenant relations, property operations, and financial management/analysis. Conduct all property activities in coordination with Management and Owner.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Direct and supervise building staff and vendors as well as monitor performance in accordance with the Company and Owners’ policies/procedures
- Support the planning, budgeting and control of operating and capital expenditures
- Prepare annual budgets, quarterly reforecasts and monthly financial statements
- Actively participate in accounts payable and accounts receivable process
- Conduct regular building inspections as assigned
- Prepare bid specifications, request proposals and evaluate bids
- Coordinate contractor activities and support construction projects as required
- Supervise tenant move-ins and move-outs
- Maintain service agreements and assure tenant and vendor certificates of insurance meet all requirements
- Attend monthly hospital meetings with Management
- Assure life safety programs are in place and meet all company guidelines and legal requirements for tenants and employees of properties
- Maintain the property tenant handbooks and emergency procedures and review with each new tenant
Company Info: Well-established owner and manager of medical office buildings throughout Texas. They currently own/operate more than 2M SF and have relationships with some of the best healthcare systems in Texas.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial office and/or medical office building (MOB) management.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Experience with Yardi preferred
- Experience with medical office and Stark compliance preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.