Position Available: VP, Construction and Development
Location: New Jersey
Lead & manage the design, development and construction for multiple projects resulting in the completion of construction of assigned projects on time and in accordance with approved development cost budgets.
- Assess feasibility of new sites and projects including highest and best use analysis and make recommendations.
- Direct and coordinate project consultants through entire development and approval process including municipal and governmental zoning, subdivision, and permitting.
- Assist to prepare and monitor project budgets through project completion.
- Manage construction process and general contractor relationship on assigned projects including oversight of the general contractor bid process, negotiation of contract, review and approval of subcontractor bids, and monitoring the construction schedule.
- Review and assist in preparation of all construction and development related legal documents
- Manage Tenant Improvement Director for project interior design and construction.
- Coordination with property management operations for initial design considerations, property turnover process and post-delivery operations.
Company Info: Client is a recognized leader in healthcare real estate development and a trusted real estate partner for health systems, hospitals, and medical groups throughout the country.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager/Construction Manager/Director leading new construction projects for medical office buildings (MOB)
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.