Position Available: VP/Director of Property Management
Location: Northern, New Jersey
The Director of Property Management with lead all property management operations for the company. The Director will lead a team of Regional Managers to ensure they are attaining the company’s operational and financial goals for the portfolio. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assume overall responsibility for 80+ properties totaling over 8,000 apartment units in 3 states.
- Manage, train and mentor Regional Managers across the portfolio to achieve operational excellence.
- Manage relationships with strategic partners, vendors, contractors, etc.
- Responsible for meeting occupancy goals and monitoring occupancy rates and vacancies.
- Proactively monitor/improve resident satisfaction including curb appeal, customer service, maintenance and capital improvements.
Company Info: Established in the 1960’s, the Company has become one of the pre-eminent multifamily property management companies in New Jersey. The company currently manages 80+ properties totaling over 8,000 units throughout New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
The Company contributes its success over the years to its people. They have a well-trained team of professionals that work collaboratively to enhance the lives of their residents.
3+ years in a VP/Director role overseeing several thousand conventional/market-rate apartment units and a team of Regional/Area/District Managers.
Must be a player/coach type of leader that enjoys working with the team and the properties.
Well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite; Yardi experience preferred.