Position: Real Estate Analyst
Location: McLean, VA
*Please note – Position will move to the company’s office in Bethesda, MD by the end of the year.
The Real Estate Analyst is responsible for supporting the company to identify and develop new locations through quantitative and qualitative analysis of financial, demographic, economic and competitive information.
- Develop site approval packages for proposed new locations, including financial modeling, an evaluation of site and market characteristics and insight into the competitive landscape.
- Assist in managing the pipeline of new store opportunities, including some participation in reviewing opportunities in the field.
- Support the evaluation and drafting of letters of intent for new store opportunities.
- Financial analysis and reporting on performance of new stores against forecast.
- Leading the company’s use of Buxton Scout for site selection, site analytics and new market planning.
- Develop the business case to support the company’s entry into new cities and markets.
- Lead due diligence and financial forecasting of potential acquisition opportunities.
Company was founded in 1998 with the goal of changing lives for the better, every single day. They currently own/operate 40+ fitness facilities in Texas, North Carolina and Nevada and they are growing.
- BA Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a Real Estate Analyst role.
- Advanced understanding of the Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must demonstrate strong financial modeling skills using Excel.
- Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity and work ethic. Must possess the ability to work and research/resolve issues independently while sharing best practices and knowledge with colleagues.
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever changing business questions and needs. Willingness to work extended hours when there are pending deadlines.