Position: Regional Property Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA (Downtown)
The Regional Property Manager supports and executes the Company’s strategies related to property management operations by directing the team members on the assigned portfolio of properties, and by implementing the policies, procedures, and practices that enable each property to meet and exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operational performance objectives.
Progressive owner, manager, and developer of multifamily real estate.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Regional/District/Area Manager overseeing a Class A, conventional portfolio.
- MUST have Class A high-rise experience for the Downtown position.
- Strong financial experience. Can complete, understand, and interpret financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using property management software (preferably Yardi and/or Real Page), word processing, spreadsheet, and database management applications to complete and produce required reports and other employment documents.
- Experience and developed management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and mentor subordinate and peer team members.