Position: Vice President of Development
Location: Upstate New York
This person will direct development staff to achieve profitable implementation of Upstate New York managed affordable low-income housing developments and has overall responsibility for departmental profitability. Responsible for the profitable implementation of low-income housing development, principally financed utilizing low-income housing tax credits (LIHTC).
Our client is a New York-based Owner, Developer and Manager of a national affordable housing portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ten (10+) years in real estate development.
- Prior Project Management experience required.
- Proficient computer skills and programs including MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Prior financial, budgeting experience needed.
- Staffing, performance management including coaching, mentoring, training experience