Position: Portfolio Director
Location: New York City, NY
This person will oversee and direct all Compliance operations for the company’s 15K unit affordable housing portfolio.
Our client is a New York based Owner, Developer and Manager of a national affordable housing portfolio.
- Previous experience as Director of Compliance for a diverse portfolio required.
- Demonstrated performance management experience including training, coaching, mentoring.
- Prior organizational, management experience building and managing a highly engaged team.
- Proven track record of effective customer service capabilities and problem-solving abilities.
- Previous knowledge of industry compliance software program(s) a plus.
- Computer Literacy (Moderate to Advanced) in Yardi, Excel, MSWord, PowerPoint
- Basic Accounting skills, including department budgeting experience needed.
- Prior experience with creating and delivering effective compliance presentations and training materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business, or Accounting preferred. High School Diploma/GED
- Certifications required: COS (Certified Occupancy Specialist) or equivalent Star (Rural Development 515) LIHTC (Low-Income Housing Tax Credit) C3P or higher or equivalent