Position: Executive Vice President of Brokerage
The EVP of Brokerage will consolidate all Company’s consumer real estate sales and marketing teams into a cohesive full-service brokerage division that expects to attract and acquire over 15,000 new lease clients (single family rental homes) and over 1,000 home buyers (single family) nationally in 2020. Curate a culture that thrives on sales and customer experience excellence that provides peace of mind to all those involved in transactions related to residential living. Implement tech-enabled processes, automation and workflow to ensure both sales and back-office functions are organized to drive growth, scale and execute on all transactions in a timely way.
The EVP will also oversee expansion of the technology platform built to provide a virtually seamless purchase experience for our single family sales brand, as the backbone of Company Brokerage. Provide a world class customer experience while maximizing returns across channels i.e. i. Sourcing (Buy from Consumer), ii. Selling (homes, mortgages and home related services) and iii. Leasing.
Parent Company, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 1,000 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. Company’s residential division manages over 25,000 homes nationally which will double in size over the next few months. The single family brokerage division sold 250+ homes in 2019.
- Min. 15 years of experience in real estate brokerage including experience running in/outbound sales call centers and implementing sales operations processes. Experience in building organizations, rapidly scaling teams and implementing related infrastructure.
- Successfully run or been a COO in a significant size brokerage. Has strong executive presence, influencing and collaboration skills.
- Built and led large teams as a player/coach. Able to translate business strategy into a compelling and inspiring “call to action” for team.
- Able to synthesize complex information and convert strategy into an executable plan – including articulating the value proposition, building commitment and overcoming resistance.
- Experience automating manual processes and working closely with technology and highly adept at successfully navigating, managing and communicating change and innovation.