Position: General Manager
Location: Bellevue, WA
The General Manager will be responsible for the overall operations of a 200+ unit, luxury, high-rise apartment building and manage all aspects of the business to include leasing, resident experience/relations, monthly accounting/rent payments, maintenance, and team management.
5th generation, owner, manager, and developer of a diverse portfolio of real estate to include luxury multifamily, commercial office, hotel, and mixed-use properties.
Company has a tremendous culture at all levels. Employee engagement is very important to the owner/senior leadership team and they do a lot of great things for their employees. The team consists of smart, hard-working employees that enjoy what they do.
- 5+ years of experience managing luxury multifamily properties… high-rise, mid-rise, and/or mixed-use preferred.
- On-Site, MRI, Yardi or other property management software required
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of professionals
- Deep knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
- Must display a high level of customer service skills