Position: Project Manager
Location: Florida or Georgia
Responsible for space planning and design efforts that support the successful completion of tenant and common area improvement projects within healthcare facilities; communicate with leasing and clients/user groups to understand project requirements; support to the Outpatient Medical team nationally as an architectural resource.
National owner, manager, and developer of Medical Office Buildings. Over 150 properties totaling 10M+ sq. ft. in 10+ states.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from a 5-year accredited university or a 4-year degree along with a Master of Architecture required.
- LEED or Well accreditation preferred (required within 1 year of employment). Candidate does not need to be a licensed Architect.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in space programming, planning and design. Experience in Healthcare/MOB or Commercial Office real estate required.
- Department and Role Specific Competencies:
- Must have a working knowledge of ADA and common building code requirements.
- Must have a working knowledge of interior finishes.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required.
- Experience with modeling/drafting and design software (Revit, Autodesk, Sketch-up, Adobe Suite-Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.,) preferred.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).