Position Available: Senior Project Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the construction of high density, multi-family residential and mixed use projects. The position reports to the Vice President and President of Construction. This position requires providing leadership to the project teams in order to meet or exceed project goals related to the design, construction and quality of the project. The Project Manager will be expected to maintain and adhere to project construction schedules, budgets, cost and quality control measures and safety practices.
- Establishing and maintaining working professional relationships with the project design team, company field and office personnel subcontractors, vendors and governmental agencies overseeing the project.
- Assuming a leadership role in overseeing the preparation of the construction documents
- Administering contracts between Owner and General Contractor and General Contractor and Subcontractors and Vendors
- Managing value engineering efforts for the project
- Preparing and processing all paperwork and documents to Owner, project design team and subcontractors in a timely and complete manner
- Reporting and providing assistance to the Vice President and President of Construction with project management duties as needed.
- Interfacing with Construction Lender field inspectors
- All other duties as assigned.
Company is one of the largest multifamily developers in the country. They originally formed in 10 years ago by industry executives who have spent decades innovating and building some of the most high-profile multifamily properties in high growth US markets. They have a tremendous corporate culture that supports their team members and encourages new ideas. There are many opportunities to grow!
- Graduate from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in architecture, engineering, construction science, or other related field. Ten years of applicable and related experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in managing all phases of construction of high density residential and mixed use projects.