Position: Senior Property Manager
Location: Richmond, VA
The Senior Property Manager is responsible for the overall operations and financial success for 8 Class A commercial office buildings totaling 700-800K SF. SPM will assume a leadership and supervisory role among the property management, maintenance and administrative teams and represent the Company in a professional manner to customers, vendors and the general public.
National owner, manager and developer of commercial office buildings. Company has buildings in some of the best business districts on the East Coast to include Atlanta, Orlando, Nashville, Raleigh, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Tampa, Memphis, and Greensboro. They also have a tremendous culture!
- 5+ years’ experience in full service commercial property management
- Budgeting/reporting experience
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency and understanding of the following concepts:
- Consumer Price Index Increases
- Operating expense gross-ups
- Customer Utility Metering
- Utility Rate Schedules
- Preventive Maintenance Scheduling
- Measurement of rentable vs. usable square footage
- Demonstrated experience with property acquisition and/or new property start-up
- Proven experience managing capital improvement projects