Position Available: Vice President of Construction
Location: Northern Indiana
Seeking a Vice President of Construction to oversee ~ $80 Million in Construction costs, just under 1,000 units annually. Complete responsibility for personnel, P&L, and divisional oversight.
Company Info: Our client is a nationally ranked real estate Owner, Developer and Manager of multifamily housing with a portfolio of over 10,000 apartment units as well as other ancillary asset types. Our Client’s culture is a strong selling point and they truly value their employees. This is an Executive position (participation), will oversee all in-house construction (25 FTE) and will drive the success of the company’s ground-up developments and acquisition-rehab projects.
- 15+ years of construction experience with an emphasis in multifamily, 20 years preferred
- Leadership experience – overseen teams in excess of 10 FTE minimum
- Managed in excess of $50M annual budgets, $100M+ preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Sciences or related fields
- Ability to be based in Northern Indiana