Position Available: VP, Off-Market Sourcing
The VP of Off-Market Sourcing is responsible for leading a team that will professionally network a variety of non-MLS sources (including buying directly from the consumer) for Single Family Residences (SFR) in the rental brand. The VP of Off-Market Sourcing will also partner with retail leaders to source houses for the partner home sales brand. Initial target markets include Dallas, Tampa, Atlanta, Charlotte and Nashville.
Parent Company, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 1,000 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. Company’s residential division manages over 25,000+ homes nationally which will double in size in the near future.
- 10+ years of experience identifying and purchasing house in various markets via Off Market Sources (non-MLS).
- Knowledge of terms and principles associated with real estate investment process and associated markets.
- High level business acumen and ability to interact with senior management, colleagues and supporting teams across the platform.
- Proficient in a variety of data gathering and communication tools, like SalesForce, Slack, Asana, and MS Office suite with emphasis on Excel.
- Seasoned sales professional with a proven track record of leading a team to success in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong marketing and curriculum development.
- Must be an excellent leader of people and can manage teams remotely.