Position Available: Director of Compliance, Greenville, SC
Responsible for overseeing all affordable housing compliance for over 4,000 multifamily units.
Company Info: Company has been around for well over 40 years. They are progressive, entrepreneurial owner, manager, investor, and developer of multifamily housing. They currently own and operate a growing portfolio totaling over 6,000 units of conventional and affordable housing. They are also an active condo/townhome/single family association manager with over 65 properties under management.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of related property management experience and possess a thorough knowledge and understanding of LIHTC, HUD, HOME, RD, HTF guidelines, restrictive covenants, and other program restrictions.
- Must be organized and detailed with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong Computer skills, college level reasoning, advanced math skills and excellent analytical skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task while working under minimal supervision and ability to adapt to changing work environments.
- Must have PMIC license and must be able to obtain nationally recognized HCCP Tax Credit and CPO Certification within nine months of employment.