Position: Director of Construction
Location: Denver, CO
Director of Construction will be responsible for providing coordination and overall management of all construction projects. This includes capital improvement, unit renovations and any major projects on all current and newly acquired properties. Director will coordinate with internal departments, vendors and contractors to execute a project on time and within approved budget.
Well capitalized owner, manager and investor of multifamily and commercial real estate based in Southern, CA. They have been in business for over 10 years and currently manage a portfolio totaling over 3,500 units. Company plans to grow to 10,000+ units over the next 5 years!
- Minimum five (5) years of directly related experience in project/construction management within the multifamily industry.
- Bachelor’s degree desired. Non-degreed candidates should have a minimum of 10 years of construction experience.
- Must have been responsible for delivering construction projects from concept to completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and ability to adapt to various computer and software systems.
- Regular travel (including air travel) to nationwide project sites is required.