Position Available:Director of Maintenance, Facilities and Procurement
Location: New York
This person will oversee and direct all Maintenance, Facilities and Procurement operations for the company’s 15K unit affordable housing portfolio.
Our client is a New York-based Owner, Developer and Manager of a national affordable housing portfolio.
- Minimum fifteen plus (15+) years’ experience in the maintenance and/or construction industries with demonstrated success in directing a progressively complex range of maintenance and facilities projects across a wide range of building/property types.
- Minimum seven plus (7+) years’ experience as a full charge maintenance/facilities manager required.
- Minimum seven plus (7+) years’ experience in contract review and negotiations required.
- Previous, preferred experience having worked for a privately held, for profit multifamily housing owner/manager or fee property management firm with a substantial presence in multifamily housing.
- Thorough and current knowledge of HUD REAC requirements and supporting operations preferred.
- Demonstrated (written, verbal and financial reports) experience on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to internal/external sophisticated equity and debt partners both from a standpoint of explaining and then taking personal responsibility/accountability for future and past tactical property plans along with corresponding performance expected or resulting from such efforts
- Strong and effective leader of people.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Degree in Engineering preferred.