Position Available: Divisional Vice President
Location: Boston, MA
The Divisional Vice President will manage the operations of an affordable multi-family portfolio consisting of approximately 4,000 units. Responsible for maintaining strong client relations throughout the portfolio and supervising site and corporate employees including: Regional Property Managers, Senior Property Managers, and other support staff. Act as a member of the company’s Leadership Committee which assists the Executive Committee in providing strategic direction to and oversight of the management company’s activities.
Company was founded over 40 years ago. They are a national Top 20 owner, manager, and developer of a diverse portfolio of multifamily housing. They are also one of the largest managers of affordable housing in the United States.
- • 2+ years’ experience in a RVP/DVP/VP role managing a portfolio of affordable housing – LIHTC, Section 8, Section 236, etc.
- Ideal candidate will have managed 3,000+ units as well as regional team leaders.
- Must be strong fiscally. DVP should have in depth experience with budget implementation/approvals, reforecasts, P&L, etc.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills. They will be forward facing with the clients.
- Must have excellent team leadership skills.