Position: General Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN
The General Manager (GM) role is responsible to provide leadership to Real Estate Managers in support of the management of their respective properties. The GM is not responsible for directly managing any properties. They will plan, organize, and manage the activities of the assigned properties through the optimal utilization of resources to ensure:
- Support of property investment plans
- Management operating expenses to achieve NOI growth
- Maximizing cash flow
- Consistent delivery of the Service Promise
One of the largest Healthcare Real Estate companies in the US. They currently manage a diverse portfolio of properties totaling over 1300 properties valued at over 30B in assets.
- 3+ years’ experience managing a portfolio of medical office buildings (MOB) and/or commercial office buildings.
- Strong budgeting/financial skills.
- Must have excellent leadership skills.